- STA Maritime Security Officer Training Bundle
- 5 Day Training Course – 5-9th March 2018
- Awarding Body: STA (Security Training Authority)
- Awards/Certificates: STA MSO HRA 2017, TCCC, MFCC
- €495 per person including shared accommodation
- €50 Deposit payable now, remainder Paid 14 days before course start date
- General Info:
- STA MSO Maritime Security Operative (MSO)
- Introduction to the Maritime Security Industry
- Pre- Deployment Planning & the Pre Deployment Risk Analysis
- Operating in the High Risk Area as a Maritime Security Operator
- Incident & Crisis Management. Report Writing & the Disembarkation Process
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- Care Under Fire
- Tactical Field Care
- Tactical Evacuation Care
- Maritime Firearms Competency Certification
- Weapon Familiarisation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Application of Fire
- Assessment Criteria
- Written and practical assessments.
- Employment opportunities
- Good quality shared accommodation (Hostel or similar) – Private rooms available at cost 2 weeks before the course starts if required.
- All teaching aids
- All range equipment including weapon and ammunition as well as safety equipment
- Transport to and from the training facility
- Breakfast and lunch
- Flights to Bulgaria and transport to your accommodation (Taxi or Metro)
- Evening meal
- Alcoholic beverages
Designed for individuals wishing to operate or currently operating as Privately Contracted Armed Security Personnel (PCASP). The Maritime Security Operative (MSO) course is based directly on the new international standard for Private Maritime Security Companies (PMSCs): ISO28007 [Guidelines for PMSCs providing privately contracted armed security personnel (PCASP) on board ships].
Course Structure STA MSO HRA 2017
About The Training Provider – SVS Risk
SVS Risk is a British ISO quality assured security company specialising in all areas of security and medical fields. The courses are instructed by experienced and professional experts within their domains. SVS instructors have many years of delivering training to multi-national candidates with outstanding quality and results.
What’s included in the course cost?
What is not included in the cost?