Infantry Training for Civilians – Battle Camp is a four-day Military Skills Course that can serve as a “refresher” for those with prior military experience who intend travel to support Ukraine in their fight against the Russian Federation. Although the course is open to all civilians from all walks of life, we highly discourage anyone without prior military service from considering themselves “ready” after just 4 days training.
Those wishing to support Ukraine via humanitarian efforts should consider taking the 2/4 Day Civil Defence Training.
The course is designed by ex-military instructors for civilians to rapidly gain the key skill-sets we hope they never need to use.
This is focused on Basic Infantry Training, proficient Weapon Handling on the AK (Kalashnikov) Platform (pistols are a secondary consideration), traumatic first-aid and Field Craft skills including patrol techniques, Ambush & Contact Drills, Signals (Communications) and a great deal more.
This is an intensive course.
The student will cover the following topics and more on the four-day/20 Module course:
- Live & Dry weapon handling AK/Draganov, with some attention to Glock/Makarov and other “foreign weapon” systems
- The British Army Six-Section Battle Drills
- Fire & Manoeuvre – Individual & Pairs (Fire Team)
- Small unit tactics
- Contact drills
- Anti-ambush drills
- Fieldcraft (living in the field)
- Battle-field First Aid
- Camouflage and concealment
- Prisoner Handling & Searching
- Fighting In Built-Up Areas (FIBUA)
- Harbour Areas/KP (Key Position) Defence and Drills
- Operational Security (OPSEC)
- Communication Security (COMSEC)
- Live fire over 450 rounds per student
This price is based on a minimum of four students and a maximum of twelve
- Weapon Hire
- All safety equipment,
- PLEASE NOTE: Students are expected to bring suitable clothing, footwear and load-carrying equipment for this course
What’s Not Included:
- Transport to and from Range/Training Centre
- Food & Beverage
- Additional ammunition can be purchased on the day from the range at cost