We regularly get asked to host industry VIPs as they come and explore Bulgaria as potential training and pre-deployment location. These visits can be extremely useful for seeing the “whites of our eyes” and vice versa and are usually a great deal of fun despite the tight schedule.
We are very happy to show you around and organise a two-day itinerary for up to two delegates. All we ask is that you cover our “local” daily rate (usually around €150 per day), your own flights, accommodation costs (we will book for you at discount) and food & drink and we will do the rest!
We are happy to return upto 50% of this fee in the form of discounts off your future training activities with us.
We can guarantee that after spending 48 hours with us you will have a clear idea of the opportunities in Bulgaria in terms of training potential but usually, there is a much “bigger picture” and our partners start to look at what other parts of their various businesses could be benefited with a touch of the Balkans!
Feel free to get in contact for specific requirements or longer duration/wider scope RECCEs.
An example of your trip is below.
- 0800 – Arrive Sofia Airport
- 0900 – Check into hotel and working breakfast
- 1000 – Move to Nu Boyana Film Studios to view sets, training areas and other assets
- 1200 – Visit local firing ranges, kit stores and weapons dealers
- 1400 – Identified Partner Meeting/s – Our suggestions for your local partnerships and business development outside core training activities
- 1800 – RV at restaurant for evening meal with partners
- 2200 – END
- 0900 – Working Breakfast
- 1000 – Move to Plovdiv
- 1030 – Visit 360 Degree Shooting & Training Centre
- 1130 – Shoot
- 1330 – Lunch in Old Town Plovdiv
- 1530 – Return to Sofia
- 1800 – RV at restaurant for evening meal and debrief/way forward
- 2200 – END