In conjunction with Varro International, we have designed an introductory training course to Tactical Shotguns which is designed to allow students to explore the many [modern] tactical applications for the use of semi-automatic, magazine-fed, and pump-action guns.
This includes shooting different types of ammunition (birdshot, slug, etc) at both static and moving targets, use of red-dot optics to assist with moving engagements as well as covering topics that include non-lethal use of shotguns, breaching, vehicle disruption, and more!
The course includes over 90 rounds of ammunition, targets, and all safety equipment and takes 3-4 hours to complete.
Try Before You Buy!
Alongside our retail partner
Arms-Bg.Com, we are also offering “try-before-you-buy” for all Varoo International Weapon Systems. Get In Contact with us to arrange a time to come to PrepYou.Eu to test and evaluate the guns and get 50% of your Training Fee back at the time of purchase.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Lesson Plan – Subject to Change
- Welcome & Saftey Brief
- Normal Saftey Procedures (NSPs)
- Weapon Handling on three types of semi-auto and pump shotguns
- Grouping & Zeroing (25m) – Static Targets
- Introduction to optics shotguns and applications
- Ammunition types and applications (Non-lethal, breaching, vehicle disruption, etc)
- Shooting at distance with slugs
- Moving Target Shoot Training (Skeet range)
- Watch & Shoot – Moving Target Reaction Shoot
- Moving Targets at 150m – POA
- Additional ammo and range time at cost +15%
- Professional video creation (Drone optional) for your training event
- All ammo (Approx 100Rds), weapon, targets/skeets, and range hire
- All instruction
- All safety equipment including eye protection
What’s Not Included:
- Transport to/from range
- Food & beverage at the range
There are no reviews yet.