Civil Defence Training is a two or four-day basic Military Skills Course delivered over one or two weekends. The course is designed by ex-military instructors for civilians to rapidly gain the key skill-sets we hope they never need to use.
This training package is NOT designed to prepare total novices for fighting in any conflict zone and we highly discourage any individual considering to enter any active theatre without prior military service. Our Civil Defence Training packages are designed more for the “concerned citizen” or humanitarian operators in low-level hostile environments.
Those with prior military service and in good physical and mental health, should look at the 4 Day Infantry Training for Civilians (Battle Camp) as refresher/pre-deployment training.
This is focused on an introduction to proficient Weapon Handling on the AK (Kalashnikov) Platform (pistols are a secondary consideration), traumatic first-aid and Field Craft skills including Anti-Ambush & Contact Drills, Signals (Communications) and a great deal more.
This is an intensive course.
The student will cover the following topics and more on the four-day/20 Module course:
- Live & Dry weapon handling AK/Draganov, with some attention to Glock/Makarov and other “foreign weapon” systems
- Vehicle convoy drills
- Contact drills
- Anti-ambush drills
- Fieldcraft (living in the field)
- Battle-field First Aid
- Camouflage and concealment
- Harbour Areas/KP (Key Position) Defence
- Operational Security (OPSEC)
- Communication Security (COMSEC)
- Unarmed Combat (Second Module only)
- Live fire over 250 rounds per student
This price is based on a minimum of four students and a maximum of twelve
- Weapon Hire
- All safety equipment,
- PLEASE NOTE: Students are expected to bring suitable clothing and footwear for this course
What’s Not Included:
- Transport to and from Range/Training Centre
- Food & Beverage
- Additional ammunition can be purchased on the day from the range at cost