PrepYou.Eu is delighted to offer online training courses delivered by Horizon West Africa (a sister company of Horizon Security Services who deliver their own Close Protection and Medical Training packages in Bulgaria in conjunction with PrepYou.Eu).
Although this is considered a “serious” security training course with a recognised international qualification, this excellent value training bundle should be considered by professionals looking to develop their own robust approach to personal security and business continuity.
SME: Steve Flaherty
Delivery method: Virtual Classroom
Duration for the Bundle:
- L4 RCEM: 5 days x 2 hours per day.
- Travel Safety and Journey Risk Management: 3 days x 2 hours per day.
- 1 -10th March 2021 – L4 RCEM Monday (5 consecutive days) & TSJRM (3 consecutive days)
- 3-12th May 2021 – L4 RCEM Monday (5 consecutive days) & TSJRM (3 consecutive days)
- 5-14th June 2021 – L4 RCEM Monday (5 consecutive days) & TSJRM (3 consecutive days)
Course Start Times:
- 2100hrs – Gulf Standard Time (GST);
- 2000hrs – Arabia Standard Time (AST);
- 1800hrs – West Africa Time (WAT);
- 1700hrs – Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
Platform for delivery: Zoom, a link will be sent out to each participant two days prior to the course commencing.
- Pre-course work: 0 hours
- Duration: 16 hours (all days combined)
- Post course work: 24 hours
- Reference Library: OneDrive file containing further reading/templates/guidance will be forwarded to all participants at the end of day one of the course.
- L4 Award in Risk Crisis and Emergency Management
L4 Award in Risk & Crisis Emergency Management – Course Overview:
Crisis in the 21st Century is advancing at a rapid pace and becoming more globally impactful. We must act now to get ahead of the Curve. The importance of crisis management and risk mitigation in our lifetime has never been more important than now. Covid-19 has taught us corporately that we were not prepared for the unknown (or was it really unknown).
Please Note: A good understanding of international current affairs today will help your learning progress.
Description of Units:
- Unit 1: Introduction to 21st Century Risk Management
- Unit 2: Risk and Threat Horizon Scanning
- Unit 3: Operational Planning and Implementation
- Unit 4: Near Incident/Incident Reporting
- Unit 5: Introduction to Crisis and Emergency Management
- Unit 6: Crisis and Emergency Planning
- Unit 7: Crisis and Emergency Command and Control
- Unit 8: Managing Crisis and Emergency uncertainty
- Unit 9: Business Continuity and Recovery.
Portfolio of evidence as follows:
- Threat Assessment Macro to Micro of a venue of their choice.
- Company Crisis Capability audit report (template given) inclusive of recommendations.
Certification obtained – Highfield Accredited Level 4 Award in Risk Crisis and Emergency Management.
Who should attend? Receive the necessary tools to enable a proactive approach to crisis and emergency management.
Benefits of attending – This course is for anyone who has an interest in or is involved with Crisis Management and Business Continuity Planning.
Travel Safety & Journey Risk Management – Course Overview
This course has been designed for the itchy footed business/leisure traveller to navigate the new normal and travel safely as the world is opening up post COVID-19.
- Planning Travel Safely Post Covid-19;
- Journey Risk Management Planning;
- Personal security and situational awareness;
- Theft avoidance and security of possessions;
- Security advice and regional threats;
- Kit, equipment and safety devices;
- Cultural etiquette;
- Accommodation security;
- Negotiating checkpoints;
- Kidnap prevention and conduct if taken;
- Road Traffic Accident management;
- Emergency first-aid;
- Travel and tropical medicine;
- Crisis/disaster response;
- Useful resources.
- Country Threat assessment overview (country can be of your choice) the report must contain references to sources of Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Certification obtained – Horizon West Africa Certified Professional Development Certificate of attendance
Who should attend?
Anyone and everyone who has an interest in travelling safely post COVID-19.
Benefits of attending
Have the capacity to travel proactively, productively and safely post COVID-19
Upcoming course dates 2021
- March: 1st – 5th L4 RCEM
- March; 8th – 10th Travel Saftey
- May: 3rd – 7th L4 RCEM
- May: 10th – 12th Travel Safety
- July: 5th – 9th L4 RCEM
- July: 12th – 14th Travel Safety
HWA in collaboration with Achieve Consultancy – Highfield Awarding Body Centre no 13079