This two-hour group lesson is designed for Ladies wishing to learn the basics of shooting from one of Bulgaria’s most accomplished female shooters; Irena Tanova. Irena has a unique training background with the BG Military & Diplomatic Protection Group.
General Weapon Training for Ladies:
- Range Safety & Safe handling of pistols
- NSPs (Normal Safety Procedures)
- How to accurately fire the pistol including developing a proper grip & stance
- Breath & Trigger Control
- Quick-reactions drills
- Try a variety of pistols from standard-issue Police and Military weapons to smaller frame pistols
- Build self-confidence – By the time your lesson is finished, you will feel confident that you will be able to pick up, make safe or use almost ANY pistol you ever come across in a variety of situations.
- This price is based on a minimum of two students and a maximum of eight
- Individual students must pay a €75 surcharge
- Price includes i) Weapon Hire ii) Ammunition iii) Instructor iv) Targets
- Price does not include i) Transport ii) Overnight accommodation iii) Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
- Additional ammunition can be purchased on the day from the range.
There are no reviews yet.