Note: Unless you have successfully passed PrepYou.Eu Weapon Competency (2 days), Lethal Ladies (Day 1 & 2) or Military Skills (1,2 & 3) or hold a valid SIA Level 3 Close Protection licence you are not eligible to attend this course. Please get in contact for more information.
This two-day course is spent with Day 1 at Sofia Training Area completing the dry training before we move to our 150m outdoor range on the outskirts of Sofia for Day 2.
Students on this course will be taught more advanced infantry tactics based around a four-man team with a specific focus on attacking an enemy position, reaction to effective enemy fire as well as general contact drills for engagement with an armed enemy.
The following topics are covered:
- Battle preparation & fieldcraft (Section Battle Drills)
- Advanced patrol techniques including obstacles and other barriers
- Use of cover, camouflage and concealment
- Individual, Pairs and Team Fire & Manoeuvre
- Reaction to effective enemy fire
- Fire control orders
- Winning the firefight
- Reorganisation after the firefight
- Dealing with Enemy in Depth
- Contact drills
- Anti-ambush drills
Weapon & Ammunition:
- Day 1 – Airsoft M4 – Unlimited
- Day 2 – AK74 – 200 Rounds
- All weapon and range rental
- All instruction
- All range safety equipment
- Lunch (Range Lunch Pack)
- 200 Rounds of ammunition
What’s not included:
- Overnight accommodation
- Additional ammunition over your allocation
There are no reviews yet.