- Please pay ONLY the €5 deposit – It is valid for 2 years from date of payment.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, we request all applicant students to take appropriate travel precautions when booking their travel and accommodation to ensure they are not financially committed in the unlikely event that the course is cancelled
- All students should bring PPE with them and take appropriate social distancing measures at all times
- Horizon can not be held responsible for any travel planning alterations or country entry requirements
This is a Horizon Training Course.
Students will be taught the skills associated with rapid assessment, stabilisation and transfer of both the trauma victim and those suffering a medical emergency.
The course is aimed at those working in high risk and hostile environments – suitable for learners who work in, or who want to work in, the pre-hospital care industry as a first responder.
FPOS is fully recognised by the Security Industry Authority. The training includes both theoretical lectures and practical sessions, designed to develop a good, all-round Tactical First Responder.
- Unit 1: Understanding the Roles and Responsibilities of the First Responder
- Unit 2: Core Emergency Care of Casualties for the First Responder
- Unit 3: Core Understanding of Recognising and Managing Trauma for the First Responder
- Unit 4: Recognising and Managing Medical Conditions for the First Responder
- Unit 5: Developing the Core Competencies of Incident Management for the First Responder
Delegates are assessed during relevant practical scenarios and via an online exam. There is also a substantial amount of written work required to complete this level 4 qualification.
There are no prerequisites for this course. Anybody with a desire to learn the skills is welcome to attend.
Upon successful completion of the course, learners will be awarded a Level 4 First Person on Scene certificate issued by Pearson, valid for 3 years.
- €5 Deposit (Valid for 2 years)
- 100% 1 week before course starts
- Source: Horizon Security Services Ltd. “First Person on Scene Level 4 (FPOS L4)” .
- Source: http://www.horizon.uk.com/product/fpos-l4-uk/ – Accessed 28th August 2020