This is a midweek (Monday – Thursday) two-centre Ski & Shoot package based in Sofia. The ski resort is Ski Vitosha and Sofia is blessed with being one of the only capital cities in the world with its own ski resort in the city limits. You will be staying in one of PrepYou’r own ski apartments located RIGHT NEXT to the ski lift in Sofia meaning you have less than a minute walk door-to-door!
Your apartment is located in an up-market residential complex (Vitosha Park) in the foothills of Vitosha Mountain but only 5-7 min walk from South Ring Mall; One of Bulgaria’s largest undercover shopping areas complete with bars, restaurants, cinema and even a karting track!
PrepYou’s training centre is only 10-15 mins away by car or taxi meaning you have the perfect adrenalin-packed weekend for a seriously low price!
If you wish to extend your stay with us or would like to visit other ski resorts in Bulgaria, please let us know so we can help out!
- Fri-Monday – 2 Guests – €595
- Additional guest sharing apartment + €150 per person
- Tuesday – Thursday – 2 Guests – €495
- Additional guest sharing apartment + €125 per person
- Price includes: a) Accommodation b) Range, weapon, ammo, c) Fire-arms Instructor d) Transport to range
- Price doesn’t include: 2) Ski hire b) Lift Pass c) Ski lesson/s d) Food & beverage e) Airport Transfer/s, Travel Insurance
Vitosha is NOT a mountain favoured by international skiers who are pushed towards the more popular resorts of Bansko and Borovets but offers just under 50KM of pisted runs overlooking Sofia. The good news is that Vitosha is often far quieter than the more popular international resorts and the lift price reflects this so is a fantastic place to start learning to ski or snowboard and will keep even advanced skiers busy for a few days.
Read more about Ski Vitosha Here.
Please note; PrepYou.Eu (Advisory Bulgaria EOOD) cannot be held responsible for services delivered by Vitosha Ski or ski/weather conditions on the mountain at any time.
Your Shoot Day – One Day Weapon Competency
This one-day group training package is designed for novices and will explore the safe application of the use of three different weapon systems; Glock17 and AK 47/74 and will fire around 150 rounds over day is a safe and controlled environment.
Students will also be taught the basics of traumatic first aid including use of tourniquet before progressing to the live range. All students receive a Certificate of Competency at the end of the course.
*For M4 instead of AK47 please add €75 per person.
General Weapon Training:
- Range safety
- Safe handling of the weapon system
- NSPs (Normal Safety Procedures)
- Marksmanship Principles
- Stoppage Drills
- Stripping & Assembly
Glock 17/19 Training Shoots:
- 3 x 5 Rds Sighting & Grouping
- 1 x 10 Rds Rapid Fire
- 1 x 10 Rds Static – 10m
- 1 x 10 Rds Static – 15m
- 1 x 10 Rds Static – 25m
Ak47/74 & M4* Training Shoots:
- 2 x 5 Rds Sighting
- 2 x 10 Rds Grouping
- 1 x 10 Rds Static – Prone (Lying down)
- 1 x 10 Rds Static – Standing
- 1 x 10 Rds Static – Kneeling
- This price is based on a minimum of two students and a maximum of eight
- Individual students must pay a €75 surcharge
- Price includes i) Weapon Hire ii) Ammunition iii) Instructor iv) Targets
- Price does not include i) Overnight accommodation iii) Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
- Additional ammunition can be purchased on the day from the range.