The Zip Top 35 Pouch is a large molle system utility pouch. Our Zip Top range of molle pouches have been developed to ensure that there is always a pouch suitable to fill any gap on your equipment and suit any situation.
All the pouches are the same height and depth maintaining uniformity, but are still practical for carrying items such as NVG’s or 48 hrs of rations. The Zip Top 35 is Ideal for storing large items. This pouch takes up 3 rows and 5 pals.
- Molle system attachment.
- Unique no popstud molle design meaning the pouch will always stay attached and will not rust.
- Lightweight construction.
- Reverse zip to lengthen zip life and limit dirt and dust clogging up the working of the zip.
- 2 YKK heavy pullers with para cord to reduce noise. This also allows the use of drinking tubes and cables to come out of the pouch whilst still allowing the pouch to stay closed.
- Zip flap to minimise dirt and dust from entering the zip.
- Molle on the front of the pouch for attaching other pouches or as tie off points.
- Drain hole in the base.
- Genuine JayJays lifetime warranty.
- Multicam 1000d construction.
- Multicam Murdoch webbing.
- Multicam Texcel binding tape.
- UK MOD spec webbing.
- JayyJays Ultra thread.
- # 10 YKK reverse zip.
- # 10 YKK pullers.
- Paracord 550 type III.
- Pouch uses 3 rows x 5 pals.
- IRR compliant.
- Weight 200g.
- DIMENSIONS: H x 185mm D x 80mm W x 210mm