The Utility Pouch is a molle system pouch that is multi-functional for kit storage. One of the most common pouches in use today by soldiers, this pouch is used for carrying items such as water bottles, metal mugs, mess tins, Jet boil cooker, rations, medical kits and various other items.
Molle attachments are also sewn onto the sides and the lid of the pouch to allow other small molle pouches to be attached.
- Molle system attachment.
- Unique no popstud molle design meaning the pouch will always stay attached and will not rust.
- Lightweight double lined construction.
- Large capacity for essential kit.
- 25mm side release buckle.
- Secondary Velcro closure if needed.
- Molle attachment points on the outer sides and lid of the pouch to allow use of other small molle pouches.
- Drain hole in the base of the pouch.
- Genuine JayJays lifetime warranty.
- Multicam 1000d construction.
- Endure 1000 lining fabric.
- Multicam Murdoch webbing.
- Multicam Texcel binding tape.
- UK MOD spec webbing.
- JayJays Ultra thread.
- ITW Nexus hardware.
- Military spec hook and loop.
- Pouch uses 3 rows x 3 pals.
- IRR compliant.
- Weight 195g.
- Dimensions: h x 190mm d x 95mm w x 120mm.