The Single Ammo Pouch is a molle system pouch for all 5.56 ammunition magazines. The pouch is very low profile and lightweight. Magazine is secured in place with an elastic retention strap and webbing tab.
Fast and easy access is gained by simply pulling the tab to one side and removing the magazine. When more magazines are required the pouches can be stacked on top of each other.
- Molle system attachment.
- Unique no popstud molle design means the pouch always stays attached and will not rust.
- Lightweight construction.
- Fits any 5.56 magazine.
- Open top configuration for fast and efficient magazine changes.
- Elasticated bungee retention strap with webbing tab for good grip when wearing gloves.
- Pouches can be stacked on top of each other.
- Drain hole.
- Genuine JayJays lifetime warranty.
- Multicam 1000d construction.
- Multicam Murdoch webbing.
- Multicam Texcel binding tape.
- UK MOD spec webbing.
- JayyJays ultra thread.
- Military grade shock cords.
- Pouch uses 3 rows x 2 pals.
- IRR compliant.
- Weight 70g.
- Dimensions: h x 140mm d x 25mm w x 80mm.