The Dump Pouch is a molle system pouch that is used for storing empty ammunition magazines quickly. Designed to fit any molle system or alternatively to JayJays Gen 4 Webbing Systems or JayJays Molle Pads by the 2 rings attached.
When not in use the pouch is rolled up to a very small size and when the user needs to use the pouch, they simply pull the release handle and the pouch unrolls allowing the empty magazine to be dumped and stored. All mesh lightweight construction with an adjustable neck to cater for different magazine sizes.
Easy access to the empty magazines is gained by a large frontal zip.
- Molle system attachment.
- Unique no popstud molle design means the pouch will always stay attached and not rust.
- Folds up to one of the smallest dump pouches on the market.
- Quick and easy dump of a magazine to aid quick magazine changes.
- Adjustable shock cord neck opening to cater for different magazine sizes.
- Large front zip to allow quick access to empty magazines.
- Can be fitted to the sides of other larger pouches or to the front of body armour.
- Lightweight mesh construction.
- Large release handle for grip.
- Genuine JayJays lifetime warranty.
- Multicam poly knit mesh construction.
- Mulicam Murdoch webbing.
- Multicam Texcel binding tape.
- Jayyjays Ultra thread.
- ITW Nexus hardware.
- YKK reverse zip.
- Paracord 550 type III.
- Military spec hook and loop.
- Pouch uses 1row x 3 pals.
- IRR compliant.
- Weight 120g.
- Dimensions open: h x 285mm w x 220mm.
- Dimensions rolled up: h x 65mm d x 50mm w x 105mm