The Double Ammo Pouch is a molle system pouch for ammunition magazines. This pouch will hold 6 x 30 round 5.56 magazines or 4 x 20 round 7.62 magazines.
The pouch is lightweight but robust enough to cope with the high usage that an ammunition pouch will endure. Magazines are secured in place by a Velcro flap allowing for quick magazine change. Fast and easy access is gained by a simple grab the tab and rip open system.
This simple but very effective way of opening a magazine pouch has been used by us for 19 years and is still to this day one of the most reliable and quick ways of opening and closing this type of pouch.
- Molle system attachment.
- Unique no popstud molle design means the pouch will always stay attached.
- Lightweight double lined construction.
- Fast access to magazines.
- Fits 6 x 30 round 5.56 magazines or 4 x 20 round 7.62magazines.
- Velcro opening and closure flap.
- Velcro flap stops magazine rattle when the pouch goes from 3mags to 2 mags.
- Large pull tabs to allow good grip when wearing gloves.
- Molle attachment points on the outer sides of the pouch to allow use of other small molle pouches.
- Drain holes in the base of each pouch.
- Genuine JayJays lifetime warranty.
- Multicam 1000d construction.
- Endure 1000 lining fabric.
- Multicam Murdoch webbing.
- Multicam Texcel binding tape.
- UK MOD spec webbing.
- JayJays Ultra thread.
- Military spec hook and loop.
- Pouch uses 3 rows x 4 pals.
- IRR compliant.
- Weight 235g.
- Dimensions h x 180mm d x 90mm w x 180mm.