Civil Defence Training – Battle Camp is a four-day Military Skills Course that can also be taken as individual modules during the working week and weekends for those local to Sofia. The course is designed by ex-military instructors for civilians to rapidly gain the key skill-sets we hope they never need to use.
This is focused on Basic Infantry Training, proficient Weapon Handling on the AK (Kalashnikov) Platform (pistols are a secondary consideration), traumatic first-aid and Field Craft skills including patrol techniques, Ambush & Contact Drills, Signals (Communications) and a great deal more.
This is an intensive course.
The student will cover the following topics and more on the four-day/20 Module course:
- The British ArmySix-Section Battle Drills
- Contact drills
- Anti-ambush drills
- Fieldcraft (living in the field)
- Battle-field First Aid
- Camouflage and concealment
- Prisoner Handling & Searching
- (Safe) Live weapon handling AK/Draganov, with some Glock/Makarov including competency certificates
- Live fire over 400 rounds per student
This price is based on a minimum of four students and a maximum of twelve
- Weapon Hire
- All safety equipment,
- PLEASE NOTE: Students are expected to bring suitable clothing, footwear and load-carrying equipment for this course
What’s Not Included:
- Transport to and from Range/Training Centre
- Food & Beverage
- Additional ammunition can be purchased on the day from the range at cost