JayJays is a family run business (Established in 1993) based in “Infantry Training Country” – Brecon, Mid Wales – Home of the British Armies Infantry Training Centre.
Since they started operating, JayJays has earned a formidable reputation for quality, innovation and service supplying tactical military and medical equipment to both individuals, the UK Ministry of Defence, individual units, Police, Fire and other emergency services.
PrepYou.Eu is delighted to introduce the highest quality tactical load bearing equipment and webbing systems to Bulgaria and Europe! We are able to supply individuals or units directly from our office in Sofia (Bulgaria) and we are working closely with the good people at JayJays to develop product lines suitable for the Security/Close Protection industry as well as other innovations in tactical and medical load carrying.
Generation 4 Webbing System/s – Info:
- Secondary blast injury prevention.
- Polymer Cobra buckles now used on all our webbing systems.
- Polymer D-Rings now used on all our webbing systems.
- We have searched long and hard to find the ‘holy-grail’ of D-rings. Each one is capable of holding 185kg.
- The Cobra has a breaking strain of 550lbs – They are Strong enough for Cas-Evac and extract. They are NOT brittle.
- With no metal parts, they are Jungle friendly. No corrosion, so no oiling needed. Grit can easily be rinsed out – simple admin.
- D-rings can’t spin and damage webbing. With these and other changes, we have kept strength and endurance whilst dropping the weight considerably.
- Molle attachments on all sides of pouches and molle on utility lid. Large side release 25 mm ITW Nexus buckles.
- Strap point on the 1st and 4th utility allows the lid to be tucked into the pouch when carrying a radio.
- Radio can be moved between the 2 pouches for balance.
- Flexible spacer mesh pad with an anti-curve pattern allows air circulation.
- Will not hold water.
- Shaped to allow your legs free movement.
- The belt is stitched through the back panel of the webbing, fitted with a Polymer Cobra buckle and a tri-glide locking buckle. adjustable for length, it can be easily removed so you can change it to the buckle of your choice.
- Polymer D-rings for the yoke attachment points.
- JayJays Ultra thread used throughout.
- Genuine Multicam MOD and US Mil spec material.
- IRR spec.
- Designed to fit the standard issued yoke, our molle yoke or under armour yoke.