As the world becomes a more dangerous place on multiple levels, employers have started to realise that they need to empower their employees with new skills that only a couple of years ago would have been considered totally inappropriate.
Recent terror attacks and mass casualty situations as the result of a natural disaster have seen a type of hero emerge; the General Public.
Not only are most Western European countries now aware of this but their governments are actively publicising “self-help” apps such as Citizen Aid (UK) in an effort to encourage citizens to become First Responders in such situations. This has been seen in almost every attack in recent years from Paris to more recently Westminster and London Bridge attacks.
However, little benefit is gained by scaring your staff and colleagues so they can no longer live their normal lives.
With our teams of British and Bulgarian ex-military instructors, we are able to take you and your team through a 1-3 day bespoke course to gain the experience and confidence your staff needs today. We package the training to fit your team and can make it as fun or as serious as you wish.
For example, some companies do not want to talk about “terrorist attacks” but we are still able to deliver valuable training around other scenarios that include Zombie Infection, Bank Heist & seige to alien invasions!
Many businesses have also understood that “Extreme Team Building” that empowers their staff is also a great way to recruit and retain certain demographics. For example, one major software developer in Sofia has already identified that 87% of its work force regularly plays FPS (First Person Shooter) video games; we now run sessions once every three months for their best-performing employees.
Regardless of the training scenarios, these skills can include:
- Mass-casualty first aid care – For use in scenarios that range from terrorist attack, natural disaster to serious traffic accident.
- Conflict management – How to talk your way out of a bad situation.
- Communication in time of crisis.
- Non-lethal weapons – Gas, TASER, MACE and other technologies.
- Live firing of over 48 weapon systems – Including those most likely to be used in a terrorist attack in your home location (e.g. AK47 and Makarov pistols in Bulgaria).
- Armed & unarmed combat – Teaches the student how to defend themselves against armed and unarmed attackers in such scenarios as football crowds, etc.
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT).
- Sales/Project Team HEAT – For team leaders and sales people working in potentially hostile environments.
Almost every business is different and their employees have different goals. It is always best to get in touch and give us a specific brief so we can get back to you with a totally bespoke offer.